Ownership of the Website and of Products.
Toly Management Limited, hereinafter “Toly”, a limited liability company incorporated and operating under the laws of the Republic of Malta, whose registered address is Toly Malta Sales Limited, Toly Corporate Offices, BLB036, Bulebel Industrial Estate, Zejtun, Malta, Europe ZTN 3000, company number C55846, whose authorised legal representative Andrew Gatesy, and whose data protection officer is Nicholas Xuereb, hereinafter welcomes you to Toly Design Studio website www.tolydesignstudio.com (hereinafter, the “Website”), of its exclusive property. Toly is the sole owner of the division Toly Design Studio and its service and products whether or not present on the Website. Toly Design Studio is the business unit dedicated by Toly to the development of the projects and related deliverables (altogether, the “Services”). Products showcased on the Website are not for sale online. Users may request information about them and sales will be conducted by relevant Toly sales offices.
1. Access to the Website, these general terms
- You are solely responsible for your accessing to the Website and its use in any form and Toly shall not in any way be held responsible, if you conduct said activities without meeting the requirements set for the use of the Website.
- Access to the Website is free of charge.
- Toly does not warrant that the Website, the products and other contents are always available or served without interruption.
- Access to the Website is allowed on a temporary basis: Toly may at its own discretion and without any notice suspend, cancel, interrupt or modify any part of it.
- Toly is not responsible should the Website or part of it not be reachable for whatever reason.
- Toly is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage resulting from viruses, corrupted files, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of content, connection problems, unauthorised access, alteration of data, failure or malfunction of your devices.
- Toly takes every precaution to ensure you a comfortable, functional, and enjoyable use of the Website, but does not guarantee either implicitly or explicitly the continuity and completeness of the Website as well as the absence of any element harmful to your devices, your data and your sensitivity. Toly is not responsible for content that may hurt your sensitivity.
- You are the only subject responsible for the communication of your information and incorrect, incomplete, or false data about you and / or of third parties who have not given their consent to the transmission of such data.
- You are the only subject responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of information you transmitted and / or received and Toly is in no way responsible for any damage or harm caused to you and / or third parties from incorrect use of such information, its loss or subtraction that in any way occurred to such information.
- You are responsible for third parties’ access to the Website using information or devices belonging to you.
- You are not allowed to make any attempt to circumvent or overcome any of the Website’s protection or use the Website for purposes other than browsing the products and getting information and updates about Toly Design Studio and its services.
2. Information contained in the Website
- Toly does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided in the Website, nor does it guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. Toly uses reasonable efforts to include only accurate and up-to-date information on the Website; nevertheless, Toly makes not representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, concerning such information.
- The Website, the products and description of Toly Design Studio services therein showcased are provided for general information only and “as is”. They are not intended to construct any sale and purchase or consultancy agreement or any offer to you or anyone else: if you interested in the products therein displayed, you must contact Toly, whose sales offices will provide you at their discretion with the required information, if available, possible and permitted by the law.
- The images of the products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. The presentation of such actual products may vary from that shown on images on the Website.
- Several products are available in different sizes, weights, quantities and varieties.
3. Intellectual property rights
- The trademarks “Toly” and “Toly Design Studio”, the Website, the services, the products and all content contained therein, including, without limitation, descriptions, photographs, video, graphics, processes, etc. are the exclusive property of Toly, including all intellectual and industrial property rights. You are allowed not only to visit the Website, but also to print, copy and transmit images to third parties and to describe Products present on it, provided you conduct such activities for lawful purposes.
- You are not allowed in any way to reproduce in whole or in part the content of the Website, unless Toly or such third parties express their consent in advance and in writing. Any other use is not permitted and will be prosecuted.
- Anyone intending to make a link to any section the Website must ask permission of it by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and obtaining written consent by Toly. In absence of such explicit consent, any link to the Website will be prohibited and Toly will seek any measure to remove it.
- If any court or relevant authority adjudicates that any of the provisions of these terms are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining one shall remain in full force and effect.
6. Governing law and jurisdiction
- Any dispute not settled off court between users and Toly shall be submitted to the exclusive and final adjudication of the Courts of Malta.
7. Commercial information
- Should you be interested in obtaining more information about the Products, including prices and sales conditions, they shall contact email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about the Website or these general terms, or wish to report technical issues, including phishing attempts, are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.